Writing and publishing a successful book can be very hard.
Getting professional help makes it a lot easier.
Writing and publishing a successful book can be very hard. Getting professional help makes it a lot easier.
Perhaps you have a story you would love to tell. Maybe you want to turbo-charge your profile as a thought leader or expert in your field.
If you want to write a book and make sure you get a return on your investment of time, effort and money, The Book Midwife® can help. As one of the world’s leading book coaching companies, we will help you avoid the troubles experienced by most authors.
Experienced authors and publishers use proven processes to bring their books to fruition. Without these processes, it’s easy to get stuck, which is why so many books fail to materialise. The Book Midwife® gives you the professional support you need to succeed as an author. If it is time for you to write a book, read on…
Choose one of five ways to make your book happen:
- Write a book from start to finish with our award-winning 90-day program, kicking off with a powerful Kick-Start session
- Work at your own pace and meet other authors online by joining the popular Aspiring Authors Club
- Get the Home Birth Kit where you can write a book in the comfort of your own home
- Plan your content with help develop a coherent structure and receive one-to-one support as you write a book, with private coaching
- Get your book published and marketed
Want to know more? Let’s talk